Update 1.3 is here and it’s all about fleets! Work together, gather Oil, and upgrade your Fleet to the maximum level!
- Collect Oil from daily missions and contribute it to your Fleet to help it reach the next level.
- Fleet levels unlock and upgrade buildings, which gives all Fleet members a bonus.
Level 1: -
Level 2: Port I
Level 3: Operations Center I
Level 4: Headquarters I
Level 5: Fleet Warehouse I
Level 6: Design Bureau I
Level 7: Port II
Level 8: Fleet Warehouse II
Level 9: Headquarters II
Level 10: Operations Center II
Level 11: Design Bureau II
Level 12: Port III
Level 13: Fleet Warehouse III
Level 14: Headquarters III
Level 15: Design Bureau III
- Each building has its own perks:
Port: Increases the amount of Silver gained in battle.
Fleet Warehouse: Increases the number of items in the Fleet shop and provides discounts for their purchase.
Operations Center: Adds daily Fleet challenges.
Headquarters: Increases the maximum number of Fleet members.
Design Bureau: Increases the amount of XP gained in battle.
- Each Fleet level requires a certain amount of Oil:
Level 2: 500 Oil
Level 3: 1,500 Oil
Level 4: 3,000 Oil
Level 5: 4,500 Oil
Level 6: 6,500 Oil
Level 7: 8,500 Oil
Level 8: 11,000 Oil
Level 9: 13,500 Oil
Level 10: 16,500 Oil
Level 11: 19,500 Oil
Level 12: 23,000 Oil
Level 13: 26,500 Oil
Level 14: 30,500 Oil
Level 15: 34,500 Oil
- Currently, the maximum Fleet level is 15. However, it will be increased in future updates.
- By contributing Oil to your Fleet, you will receive Fleet Medallions, which can be exchanged for goods in the Fleet shop.
- The Fleet shop refreshes every 24 hours.
- Unlocking and upgrading the Operations Center allows you to unlock Fleet challenges. These challenges can be completed in Random and Ranked Battles by all Fleet members. Fleet challenge rewards include Fleet Medallions, Silver, and more!
- Fleet challenges refresh every 24 hours.
- If you leave your Fleet, you will lose all your Fleet Medallions. However, you will keep your Oil, you can see how much you have in your Warehouse."
- Silver income has been increased by 20% for all Tier I through Tier VIII ships.
- Silver income has been increased by 10% for all Tier IX and Tier X ships.
Updated Settings Menu
- Tabs in the settings menu have been re-organized by category.
- A new 60 FPS mode has been added.
- The 60 FPS mode is automatically activated for high-end devices. Check your settings!
- Volume sliders have been added.
- You can now enable and disable specific push notifications.
To make battles for key areas more active and engaging, the following has been changed:
- Capture rate in the Domination and Nautical Superiority modes has been increased by 50%.
- Point accumulation rate in the Nautical Superiority mode has been increased by 33%."
Premium Pan-Asian Tier VI CA Huanghe
- Main battery traverse speed increased from 7.2 deg/s to 10 deg/s
U.S.S.R. Tier VI through VIII CA Budyonny, Shchors, and Chapayev
- Main battery traverse speed increased from 7.2 deg/s to 8 deg/s
German Tier VII cruiser Yorck
- Base HP increased from 24,200 to 25,000
German Tier VIII CA Admiral Hipper
- Base HP increased from 28,800 to 29,200
- Rudder shift time decreased from 10.2 s to 9.6 s
Premium German Tier VII BB Scharnhorst
- Main battery reload time decreased from 19 s to 17 s"
Anti-Air weapon modification
- German 105-mm/65 C-31 anti-air weapon statistics have been changed. This affects the following ships: Yorck, Admiral Hipper, Roon, Hindenburg, and Scharnhorst.
- Big caliber AA damage increased by 7%
- Big caliber AA range decreased from 3.6 km to 3.3 km"